- Cut some large pictures and some really small pictures. Try and choose some that are dark and some that are colorful so there is diversity.
- Start gluing (with a paint brush) some of the bigger pictures/backgrounds to the guitar.
- Start creating the collage. you can put large pictures near each other, then you can use the littler clippings to cover the seams.
- This is really just a creative process and is all up to you. It's okay if the end of the clippings hang off the guitar.
- Cut the ends of the clippings off the guitar and use the sandpaper/nail file to "sand" the edges until the paper just falls off.. The center circle is a little tricky if you keep the strings on. Just move them out of the way or go underneath them.
- If you choose to stick some little jewels on it, do that now. You can get cheap ones at any craft store and they almost always have adhesive on the back.
- Finally, just spread one last layer of Modge Podge over the entire thing to lock it in place.
I cant decide if I want to post DIYs and stuff, but I do them from time to time.. So here:
What to do:
It's pretty simple....
Hey! I'm currently living in Long Beach, CA. I love a lot of things, including Nina Simone, travelling , and my puppies. Fun fact about me: I suck at writing about mes.